Do you have an interest in nonprofit organizations and love managing people? Legacy Event Planners, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and leading event management company in Raleigh, is seeking a talented volunteer to join our team as the Volunteer Coordinator.
In 2013, Legacy is organizing an all-day yoga retreat, street festival on Glenwood South, a nonprofit fundraiser, and much more. The "volunteer of all volunteers" will gain valuable experience developing and improving our volunteer program and serve as the point of contact for interested volunteers or interns.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the volunteer database
- Recruiting volunteers in our community for each event
- Designing a volunteer orientation and retention program
- Coordinating current and new volunteers according to their interests
- Day-of volunteer management for each event
This is a great opportunity for recent college grads, job seekers, those looking to re-enter the workforce or make a career switch! Volunteers will gain business experience and professional work skills. If interested, please contact Mor.Aframian@legacyeventplanners.org. Feel free to include your resume!